You will be working as a Quantity Surveyor on civils and highways projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bills of Quantities
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- General pre-contract management
- Post contract management once required
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- A relevant degree/qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Experience working on civil engineering projects is essential
- Pre contract experience is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a leading cost consultancy and quantity surveying practice with an unrivalled reputation in major highways, civil engineering, rail, utilities and building projects, both in the UK and overseas.