Quantity SurveyorRef MAX9178 Consultant Daria Tkach Region North and Scotland Location Manchester Salary to £45,000 Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 28/06/2021 Status Live
Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor needed to join a leading cost consultancy to work on a range of fit out projects for public sector clients ranging between £250k and £8m in value.
A Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor Cost Manager is needed to perform pre and post contract duties on a number of ongoing concurrent projects for public sector clients. Projects are mostly fit out construction works and range between £250k and £8m in value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre and post contract cost management and cost consultancy and cost control job duties
- Managing the NEC form of contract throughout the construction process
- Responsible for the development of the cost management strategy and delivery.
- Producing cost plans and costs reports.
- Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports.
- Work with supply chain and implement effective procurement.
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous UK cost, contract and quantity surveying experience is essential
- Previous experience of administering the NEC form of contract an advantage.
- A quantity surveying qualification would be advantageous.
- Help can be provided with APC to achieve Chartered Quantity Surveyor status
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A medium sized cost, quantity surveying and project management consultancy with an excellent reputation.
They have a strong presence in strategic sectors in the Manchester and northern region of the UK as well as in London and the south east of England.
A full profile of this exciting QS & PM company will be presented to shortlisted applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Generous basic salary and benefits package according to allocated pay grade.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend