A Quantity Surveyor is being sought by a leading UK Housing Developer in Wakefield.
The successful candidate will be working on large scale new-build housing projects across Wakefield.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Quantity Surveyor. you will report to the Commercial Manager/Commercial Director. This position will require you to complete a wide range of Quantity Surveying duties including, but not limited to:
- Subcontractor management
- Conducting valuations
- Conducting measurements
- Cost value reconciliations
- Change schedule management
- Variations (compensation/ additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation
- Preparation of claims
- Preparation of final Accounts
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Team Working
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements.
- Managing internal and external clients
- IIT literate.
- Attention to Detail
Industry related qualification such as a HNC/HND or similar equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar relevant discipline.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
My client is a UK leader in the Housing Development Industry. This company specialises in the development of a wide range of sustainable new-build residential projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£28k-£38k per annum + benefits