Due to a number of new project awards this well known contractor is seeking capable and ambitious Quantity Surveyors to work on large scale building projects in Hong Kong.
HK$billion building projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare tender submission and analysis
- Assist with contractual claims & dispute resolution
- Assist the project management team to handle contractual and commercial related issues
- Handle variation submissions, follow up variation assessment and assist in the settlement of final account
- Communicate with internal and external parties to resolve commercial/contractual issues
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Main contractor or subcontractor experience is preferred
- Large scale building project experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese *Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Project Quantity Surveyor*
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICs, MHKIS is an advantage but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Top tier main contractor operating in Hong Kong, with a large portfolio of building and civil engineering projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience and current package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Other site allowances
- Full medical coverage
- In house training opportunities