A highly reputable Housing Developer is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work on a range of new-build projects in Nottingham.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be working on a range of new-build housing projects located in Nottingham.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Quantity Surveyor you will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager. You will be expected to complete a range of Quantity Surveying tasks including, but not limited to:
- Subcontractor management
- Conducting valuations
- Conducting measurements
- Cost value reconciliations
- Change schedule management
- Variations (compensation/ additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation
- Preparation of claims
- Preparation of final Accounts
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have :
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience
- Excellent organisational/time management skills
- IT literate
- Good communicator
- Both written and verbal Team player
A qualification such as HNC/HND or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar relevant discipline is desirable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
My client is a leading UK Housing Developer who specialises in new-build housing projects. This company currently employs over 5,000 employees across the UK and has won a multitude of awards which highlights their success in the housing development sector.