A Quantity Surveyor is required in Nottingham to join a first class construction consultancy. You should be a Quantity Surveyor with client side / consultancy experience on building sector projects, who wants to work for a progressive company on exciting schemes.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will work on projects in the built environment. This will include (not limited to) a combination of commercial offices, accommodation blocks and housing schemes with scope to work in other areas as well during your career. Projects will be a range of values, from sub £1million to £multi-million in value predominantly using the JCT form of contract.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform the role of Quantity Surveyor on the project
- Perform the role of Employers Agent / Contract Administrator for clients
- Pre and post contract management
- Assist in the development of the office
- Feasibility studies
- Cost planning
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Preparation of recommendations for the award of contractor packages
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience in a consultancy or client side role
- Experience on building sector projects as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of the employers agent and contract administrator roles are preferred, or ability to undergo these roles
- Working towards MRICS or already chartered
- Degree qualified is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a first class construction consultancy that provides a multitude of services in the construction sector. They maintain a strong reputation throughout the wider construction market as a leader in Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Dispute Resolution services on a wide range of projects in various locations. This is a fantastic place to boost your career and gain unrivalled exposure to a wide range of scenarios in a variety of project sectors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive package including a car or car allowance, pension scheme, and private health care