A Quantity Surveyor is required to join an international consultancy, to work out of a key client office in Peterborough on flood elevation projects.
You will work on flood elevation projects throughout East Anglia and the Midlands.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Estimating and Cost planning and presenting the final cost plan
- Tendering including pre-qualification and tender analysis
- Managing the contract performance
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments with your line manager, assisting in defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Monthly Cost reporting for the client
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working in the civils / infrastructure sector
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background are both applicable
- Client interfacing experience is preferred
- Degree Qualified
- Working towards Membership of the RICS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international construction cost and project management consultancy operating across various continents, involved in some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and worldwide. They have a growing infrastructure division so there are great future prospects for those that join this side of the business.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a car allowance and competitive package