A Quantity Surveyor is required to work for an international consultancy in Peterborough on a regional water framework. You will be an ambitious Quantity Surveyor with previous experience working for a contractor or consultancy in the water or general civil engineering sector
You will be a Quantity Surveyor working on a regional water framework on design and construct water infrastructure projects in the Anglian region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have hands on project exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through a premium commercial management service
- Pre and post contract works as Quantity Surveyor
- Management and overseeing of construction, engineering, supply and service contracts
- Ensuring the works being done by the Contractors on site are cost effective and carried out in a timely manner
- Validation of cost structures
- Production of accurate cost estimates
- Providing interim payment applications
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments
- Cost reporting
- Working closely with the project managers and multi disciplinary teams
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience in the civils/infrastructure sector
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- On route or desire to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor, or Chartered already
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a global consultancy in construction, operating in various project sectors across the UK. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivaled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.