A Quantity Surveyor with shown experience is required to join a global construction consultancy in Solihull, to work on Environmental projects. You will be working on a regional project basis in an office based role as a Quantity Surveyor.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor working on environmental projects such as flood defence, energy efficiency projects, waste, nuclear etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have hands on project exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through the management of the Main and Sub contractors on site.
- Management and overseeing pre and / or post contract works
- Management and overseeing of construction, engineering, supply and service contracts.
- Ensuring the works being done by the Main Contractor on site are cost effective and carried out in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the general civil engineering sector as a Quantity Surveyor is preferred, with general Civil Engineering experience also looked upon favourably.
- Experience working for a Consultancy, Client, or Main Contractor is considered.
- Achievement of, or your advanced progression towards MRICS or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent from a UK or internationally recognized university is strongly desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international consultancy in construction that are market leaders in numerous construction sectors worldwide. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package, including a car allowance in some cases.