An opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with FIDIC contract experience has arisen to join a global consultancy on offshore power / wind farm projects. You will be based out of a Solihull office near Birmingham.
Your focus as the Quantity Surveyor will be to work on offshore power / wind farm projects using the FIDIC contract.
Responsibilities and Duties
Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding and managing the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Quantity Surveyor
- Management of contracts from the client side
- Management of Main Contractors on site
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
Quantity Surveying Experience Required
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background are both applicable
- Experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- FIDIC contract experience is preferred
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar is desired
- Working towards Membership of the RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package.