A Quantity Surveyor is required to join a small family ran contractor based in South West London who specialise in the fit-out of social housing properties. The company are willing to consider candidates on a Full Time or Part Time basis.
The company specialises as a sub-contractor fitting out local authority social housing developments.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will work as part of a small but close knit office and assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor in pre and post contract work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates will have some post qualification experience as a Quantity Surveyor and have a good knowledge of the Quantity Surveying role and basic day to day duties relating to pre and post contract work.
- Candidates will ideally have some experience of using JCT form of contracts
- Candidates coming from a contractor or sub-contractor background are desired
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential
- Confident and personable manner
Candidates will hold a formal qualification such as HNC, HND or BSc in Quantity Surveying or other relevant subject
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a family ran business working predominantly as a sub-contractor on large social housing developments in and around London. The company has a turnover of circa £5m per annum and is based in South West London.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£30k - £45k depending on experience + Benefits