Summary of Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Due to continued business growth a world leader in curtain walling and interiors requires an ambitious and enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to join the Hong Kong office.
- Various curtain and interiors projects in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Tender submission and related work
- Estimation work
- Material taking off and pricing
- Drawing measurements
- Any other duties reasonably expected in the role of Quantity Surveyor
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Experience in building construction, or façade curtain wall is an advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills when dealing with suppliers and sub-contractors (Product and estimation training will be provided).
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in IT operations and able to understand CAD drawings and AutoCAD software
- Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, Building Studies or related subject
- Professional membership such as MRICs/MHKIS is preferred but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
An expert in curtain walls and interiors with a global presence and recognised as a market leader. To cope with the curtain walls business growth the Hong Kong branch office is looking for Quantity Surveyors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- In house training provided