Quantity Surveyor - Mechanical and ElectricalRef MAX6935 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary GBP40,000-GBP50,000 + Package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor ( M&E / MEP ), is required to join an international cost consultancy in their growing London office. Your role as M&E Quantity Surveyor will be to support the professional services and project based teams on projects up to £500m in the large scale building sector including commercial new build and refurbishment, residential, mixed use, and stadium / leisure projects. You will act as the sole contact with each client.
You will be an M&E Quantity Surveyor working on projects in the commercial, residential, mixed use, leisure and stadium project sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
You duties and responsibilities will encompass the full range of QS duties, including (not limited to):
- To act as the sole contact with each client
- Cost Planning in the design stage of construction to budget
- Feasibility planning
- Providing procurement advice
- Handling tender documentation
- Post contract services
- Develop new clients and form new business relationships
Desired Skills and Experience
You will have experience in all of the above duties and responsibilities as Quantity Surveyor, as well as:
- Experience as Mechanical and Electrical ( M&E ) Quantity Surveyor
- Experience in a pre-contract role is essential
- Consultancy experience is preferred
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or construction discipline
- Chartered member of construction body is preferred or on course to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company are an international cost consultancy spreading across various continents, including the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Australasia and Far East. They operate a world class service on major construction projects worldwide, and are an established yet growing company.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a market leading package including a car allowance, health and pension scheme, generous holiday and other incentives. The company are consistently ranked within the top employers nationwide each year.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend