Quantity Surveyor - Tendering
Due to continued expansion a leading international construction services company delivering fit out, construction and a range of specialist services is seeking an experienced and ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join the tendering department in Hong Kong.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Hong Kong based Quantity Surveyor to join a leading international construction company. You will be head office based assisting with tendering work in Hong Kong.
Fitting-out, interiors, refurbishment and other related construction Projects
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage & prepare tenders
- Prioritise daily tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Oversee and provide guidance to junior staff
- Report to senior management on all areas of your responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working in a team responsible for tender work
- Experience working for either an interior fit-out contractor or a cost consultancy on interior projects
- Well-organised with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Good I.T. skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Industry recognised accreditations are an advantage but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
An international construction services company delivering fit out, construction, engineering services and a range of other specialist solutions. They have a large portfolio of live projects in Hong Kong and wider Asia, and can other excellent career growth and development opportunities.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- In house training and development scheme