Quantity Surveyor - Utilities
A Quantity Surveyor is required in South London to work for a Cost and Expert Witness company in a Cost Management role on a major water framework, based client side. This is an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with consultancy or contractor experience who wants to work in South London on a major water framework, in a company that has the ability to give you claims experience as part of your role as a specialist in the claims and dispute sector.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor working client side on projects are in the water sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have hands on project exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through the management of the Main and Sub contractors on site
- Management and overseeing post contract works
- Management and overseeing of construction, engineering, supply and service contracts
- Ensuring the works being done by the Main Contractor on site are cost effective and carried out in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- Main Contractor or Consultancy /Client experience is considered for this role
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the civil engineering, water / utilities sector
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is desired
- Membership of professional body is beneficial but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a growing consultancy with a presence in the UK (south) and also the overseas market in claims and Expert Witness work. They operate a PQS and Claims function so is a great company for someone wanting exposure to both sides.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a market leading salary and package.