Quantum Claims ConsultantRef MAX8595 Job Posted 31/10/2018 Region Dubai Location Dubai, UAE Salary 38K – 45K AED p/m all in salary Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A British owned claims & disputes Consultancy operating out of Dubai are looking to hire a Quantum Claims Consultant with immediate effect.
The successful candidate will likely be a successful Quantity Surveyor with previous exposure to claims work, either for a specialist claims consultancy or within their role as a QS with a Contractor or Consultancy. This is a permanent position to be based in Dubai, UAE.
The hiring company carry out a number of assignments for their clients across the disputes sector, including general claims and dispute work and specialist expert witness services.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will report to the Director of the business and be assigned to action claims related advice on behalf of the client, including:
- You will be doing exciting and complex construction claims and dispute support work
- Research and produce claims correspondence and submissions on behalf of the client
- Provide support to the client in contractual negotiations
- Act in a supporting role assisting with the interpretation and preparation of claims strategies
- Act as advisory body regarding matters relevant to construction claims which will include dispute avoidance and construction contracts administration.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous exposure and experience of claims related work is essential
- Strong Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills are essential
- Due to the approval process from the client, 10 years post graduate experience is required
- Previous experience working for a contractor or a combination of contractor and consultancy experience is required
- Previous Middle Eastern experience and exposure to FIDIC form of contract is advantageous, but may not be essential for the right candidate
- A Degree or similar equivalent qualification is essential
- Membership to a professional body such as the RICS / MCIArb would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a market leading, British owned and run Claims & Disputes Consultancy with multiple offices around the World. Operating out of Dubai, this particular office is experiencing growth and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with leading, experienced professionals in the disputes sector with a business which provides both claims and expert witness services to its clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
38k – 45k AED p/m all in salary (Dependant on experience)
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend