Quantum Claims Consultant
A Quantum Claims Consultant is required for a unique opportunity in Pontefract, West Yorkshire. You should be a Chartered Quantity Surveyor with a proven interest in working on major construction claims and disputes that arise from projects in the UK and overseas.
Projects will predominantly be in major infrastructure, power generation, transportation, and large industrial installation. Claim values can exceed £100m, with project values exceeding £500m in some cases. As a Claims Consultant you will be assisting Senior Consultants and Directors on major disputes of this nature.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist on live project claims on major UK and international construction projects
- Quantum assessment
- High level claim report writing
- Assist in the management of contract termination
- Cost and Damages analysis
- Dispute resolution and mediation assistance
- Working on claim submissions and claim defence on behalf of clients and senior staff members
- Attend client meetings with the claims manager when necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Quantity Surveying background
- Good report writing skills
- An interest in specialising in construction claims and disputes work
- MRICS or MCInstCES
- Degree in relevant construction discipline is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a first class construction claims consultancy with various offices in the UK. They work on major construction claims and disputes in the UK and overseas from their UK offices, and hold a fantastic reputation with their repeat clients and in the wider construction and infrastructure markets around the world.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package.