Quantum ConsultantRef MAX8523 Job Posted 11/09/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £40k - £55k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An experienced Quantity Surveyor with live claims and disputes experience is required to join a construction claims and expert witness practice in Central London. This is a good opportunity for someone with shown experience of site level disputes to specialise with a market leading practice that operates in the UK and overseas on high value and complex construction claims and disputes.
You will be office based in Central London, however projects will vary in location, value and sector, inclusive of the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Arbitration, Litigation and Adjudication process
- Writing claims and sections of expert reports for commission leads
- Utilise your Quantity Surveying expertise to analyse documents at an expert level and report your findings
- Dispute resolution
- Assist senior staff members on complex claims inclusive of extensions of time, cost and damage analysis, insurance claims etc
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of typical Quantity Surveying duties including cost plans and variations
- Experience of live construction claims
- You should be within an easy commute of Central London
- Willingness to learn and progress in this Construction Disputes
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or other relevant construction discipline
- MRICS or on route to attaining. The company provides support to progress
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a construction claims and expert witness practice with offices in the UK and Middle East. They provide expert claims services to the construction industry on projects in various locations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend