Quantum ExpertRef MAX8983 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location London Salary Negotiable + Bonus Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Job Posted 26/08/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
A Quantum Expert vacancy exists to work out of the London or of a global specialist consultancy with an established reputation within construction disputes.
The hiring company are seeking an established Quantum expert with prior experience of acting as the lead expert on construction disputes, and the ability to win future expert witness work for the business.
In return, you will work in a senior director role within one of the leading global consultancies providing construction disputes, risk advisory and commercial management services to their multi-national client base.
The business has a global presence with offices in most of the major construction hubs around the World. You will be based from London and spend your time largely acting as the lead expert on construction disputes both domestically and internationally.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a senior Director level role in which you will be trusted to lead the businesses major disputes and advisory services. Winning future work for the business will also be a major part of your role.
- Lead major global disputes as the lead expert
- Manage teams of Quantum analysts adequately by setting out the key areas of the dispute and parameters for analysis and delegating work accordingly
- Collating analysis and reports from all sources and writing expert reports
- Leading assignments relating to the provision of risk advisory, commercial management and dispute resolution services
- Testifying as a Quantum Expert when required
- Regular meetings with clients and legal professionals
- Play a key role in developing new business
- Work closely with internal and external departments such as the delay team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previously acted as the lead expert on major construction disputes and ideally have testified and been cross examined
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully managing teams specifically within the lead expert role
- Be an expert in Quantum related issues within construction disputes
- Have expert report writing skills
- Significant expertise and knowledge of adjudication, arbitration and litigation proceedings
- The ability to generate new work for the business and ideally be able to demonstrate work that you have won with previous employers
- Excellent client facing skills
- Candidates will be a full member of the RICS
- Candidates will have completed a relevant qualification relating to law/construction law, such as an MSc, LLM or LLB
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are a global leading advisory consultancy offering a host of professional services to multiple sectors. The construction industry is a major sector in which they have a market leading reputation providing commercial management, risk based advisory and dispute resolution services to their clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Negotiable salary and package – Dependant on candidates experience
- Generous Annual Bonus scheme
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend