Quantum ExpertRef MAX8624 Job Posted 19/08/2019 Region North and Scotland Location Warrington, Cheshire Salary Negotiable Salary & Package + Bonus Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Quantum Expert vacancy exists with a leading, specialist claims and disputes consultancy based out of their Warrington, Cheshire Office.
Due to planned growth within this unit of the business, a senior Quantum disputes professional with strong exposure to expert witness work is needed. The successful candidate will need to have strong exposure to expert work, ideally as the lead expert on previous assignments, however candidates who have significant experience as a lead assistant on expert reports may be considered.
The hiring company carry out disputes related assignments on projects based in the North of England and Scotland as well as international disputes. They have a particular strength in working on projects in the heavy civils and off shore projects. Candidates with similar project experience are of particular interest.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing Expert Reports
- Managing Consultants and assisting in their development
- Supporting business development for the business and acquiring your own network
- Expert Quantum analysis
- High level expert report writing and management of this process
- Provision of specialist expert advice
- Managing and assessing contract termination
- Expert testimony if you show the desire, ability, and qualifications to do so
- Manage junior quantum consultants
- Work closely with the delay expert team on disputes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working in a Quantum disputes role
- Ideally have experience of acting as the lead expert on disputes.
- Candidates who have significant experience acting as the lead assistant on expert reports will be considered
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to manage and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong Quantity Surveying or similar background for reputable employers on major projects
- Exposure to international projects would be beneficial
- Experience working on heavy civils / off shore / M&E projects would be advantageous but is not essential
- Degree qualified or hold a similar equivalent qualification
- Full membership to a relevant professional body such as the RICS
- Further qualifications such as MSc / LLB in Law and Arbitration would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a market leading claims and disputes specialist who have the capability to provide expert witness services to their clients. They work on major claims and disputes in the North and Overseas market.
They have a team of circa 30 highly skilled disputes professionals working from this office with ambitious growth plans for 2019. The position would suit a skilled and passionate Quantum Expert looking to work for a market leading name on large scale disputes work both domestically and internationally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Negotiable Basic Salary & Package + Bonus
Guide Basic Salary = £90k - £120k (Negotiable)
- Delay Expert Warrington, Cheshire - Negotiable Salary & Package + Bonus
- Associate Delay Expert UAE, Middle East - 60k - 65k AED p/m
- Managing Delay Consultant East Birmingham - £65k - £75k + package
- Senior Quantum Analyst Central London - £55k - £70k + package
- Quantum Analyst Central London - £45k - £50k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend