Recruitment ResourcerRef MAX8726 Consultant Steve Thomas Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Leicester Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 22/04/2021
Maxim Recruitment in the UK is based from an office in Clarendon Park, Leicester.
We are employing Recruitment Resourcers to assist our experienced recruitment consultants in managing professional divisions in the booming construction recruitment sector.
Recruitment Resourcers will be instrumental in recruiting candidates in the UK and worldwide. This is an ideal career opportunity for those who are keen to learn from recruitment professionals who hold over twelve years of successful recruiting in the construction industry. This position would suit recruitment resourcers with confidence, ambition and a collaborative approach to success.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will work alongside experienced recruiters, assisting them by:
- Researching and recommending a short list of premium quality candidates
- Writing up and marketing detailed job vacancies
- Conducting pre-interview telephone calls with candidates
- Assisting in current research within the construction industry to keep the company abreast of worldwide trends in the market
- Efficiently updating and tracking the company’s extensive data base
The office culture at Maxim Recruitment is one of collaboration, learning and shared success. Recruitment Resourcers who feel over-managed by petty KPIs and inflexible managers at corporate recruitment companies are welcome to get in touch to experience first-hand how a recruitment company should be – educational, progressive, team-spirited and financially very rewarding!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in recruitment or the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- We are happy to train people in recruitment skills who have worked in other sales related roles
- We are happy to convert recruitment resourcers who have worked in other recruitment sectors to work successfully in the construction sector
- We will consider new graduates for this role
The most important thing at Maxim Recruitment is that you are a team player. You must show a committed, hardworking & professional approach. You must be dedicated to learn on the job and be enthusiastic about becoming more independent through training and over time.
New graduates, those with some work experience and those with previous recruitment experience are invited to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Suitable applicants will be literate, degree qualified (or equivalent) and have solid IT skills. You will demonstrate the ability to develop strong sales and marketing skills.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
At Maxim Recruitment we recruit only managerial level construction and property professionals into permanent roles. We find jobs for local nationals in the UK and recruit international candidates for clients worldwide. Maxim Recruitment is proud to be on the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for many of the biggest names in the national & international construction and property industry in the UK, Hong Kong/Asia, North America and the Middle East.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous salary based on experience and capability
- Bonus system based on involvement in monthly revenue generated
- Mentorship and full ongoing training / probation programme with a performance and pay review after 3 months
- Exposure to conferencing, networking events and training
- Encouragement to utilise, develop and strengthen your own skills within a collaborative working environment
- 5 day working week
- Working Hours 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Generous Leave + Public Holidays
- Working from home possible by agreement
- Flexible working hours possible
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend