Recruitment ResourcerRef MAX7993 Job Posted 22/05/2018 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Melton Mowbray Salary Competitive Salary Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
Maxim Recruitment in Melton Mowbray is looking for Recruitment Resourcers at all levels of recruitment experience to manage new and existing professional/technical divisions in the booming construction recruitment sector in UK
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researching, short listing and interviewing of premium quality candidates Canvassing/calling of client database of high level professional construction industry contacts
- Arranging job interviews between job seekers and employers
- Taking and writing up & marketing detailed job vacancies
- Handling incoming telephone calls
The office culture at Maxim Recruitment in the UK office is one where trained staff will be left to manage their day and work in their own style without interference and unnecessary targets or micro-management. Experienced recruitment consultants who feel over-managed by petty KPIs and inflexible managers at corporate recruitment companies are welcome to get in touch to understand how a recruitment role at Maxim can be completely different – fun and financially very rewarding!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in recruitment, a sales role or in the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- We are happy to train people in recruitment skills who have worked in other sales related roles
- We are happy to convert recruitment consultants who have worked in other recruitment sectors to work successfully in the construction sector
- We will also consider new graduates for this role
The most important thing is that you can show a committed, hardworking & professional approach to your work. Both good graduates, those with some work experience, and recruitment consultants with previous recruitment industry experience are invited to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Suitable applicants will be literate, degree qualified (or equivalent) and have solid IT skills. You will demonstrate the ability to develop strong sales and marketing skills.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
At Maxim Recruitment we recruit only managerial level construction and property professionals into permanent roles. We find jobs for both local nationals in UK. Asia & Western Expatriate staff. Maxim Recruitment is proud to be on the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for many of the biggest names in the national & international construction and property industry in the UK, Hong Kong, Asia and the Middle East.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous salary based on experience and capability
- Generous sales commission/bonus system based on monthly revenue generated on ALL of your billings
- 3 month training and probation programme with a performance and pay review at the end
- 5 day working week
- Working Hours 9am to 6pm
- Generous Leave + Public Holidays
PLEASE NOTE: We will consider favourably applicants needing to agree flexible working hours and/or part time working hours
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend