Regional Commercial ManagerRef MAX7692 Job Posted 07/12/2016 Region South East England Location Dartford, Kent Area Salary cGBP90k+++ Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
Ambitious Commercial Manager needed to join leading civils/utilities contractor on high quality water framework contracts across the south of England.
A number of long term AMP water framework contracts across the south and southern England.These are clean and dirty water contracts involving both maintenance and refurbishment and upgrade works. Some projects are high capital value works comprising major upgrade works with a high M&E and civil engineering content.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Regional Commercial Manager will be responsible for the financial management of the whole region, including the AMP frameworks for a number of water regions.
- Responsibility for liaison with both the client to ensure good communications and high levels of satisfaction with work completed, and that it is also profitable for the company.
- Liaison with the supply chain, including subcontractors and suppliers.
- Management and recruitment of QS, estimating and administration staff for the project and involvement in the recruitment of other staff in association with the Area Director and HR/Recruitment teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management experience is needed in a utility, civil engineering or build contracting environment.
- Experience of partnering contracts or similar is required
- MRICS or equivalent is highly desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major UK contractor with operations in most regions of the UK. They have grown significantly in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and are seeking the very best talent to enable them to expand further.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous salary
- Contributory pension
- Life & heath insurance
- Discretionary bonus paid annually
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend