An experienced Risk Manager is required to join an international construction consultancy on smart motorway projects, based from a Southampton office. You should have strong NEC contract knowledge to be successful in this role.
You will be a Risk Manager on smart motorway projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Facilitate the capture, analysis and proactive management of risks and opportunities across the programme
- Ensuring both programme and project risk registers are maintained
- Support the risk analyst in the collation of probability
- Evaluate the potential risk of loss associated with the projects
- Determines the best way to eliminate, mitigate or transfer the loss
- Lead and provide advice in Risk Management to Project Management Consultants and Contractors
- Review and approve risk management plans and guidelines developed
- Oversee and manage the Qualified Risk Assessments of Cost and Programme
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant Experience in major roads and infrastructure projects
- Risk management experience
- Strong commercial sense and communication skills
- Degree holder is preferred
- Chartership with a recognized institution is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in various countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry and are involved in some of the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.