Risk & Reporting Manager
A Risk & Reporting Manager with significant experience of managing the risk function on large infrastructure projects is required to work for a consortium responsible for delivering one of the iconic rail lines of the Doha Metro Project in Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain the risk management process, procedures and configuration of risk registers and reports;
- Facilitating the identification, evaluation and control of risks both through formal workshop interventions and ongoing liaison with all key stakeholders (i.e. through mini-workshops and one-to-ones);
- Provide functional support in risk management;
- Ensure development of infrastructure for risk management;
- Ensure that training plans and calendars are put in place so as to ensure development of project risk culture;
- Communicate the value of risk management and educate the organisation on the risk management process;
- Participate in multiple areas of the project to ensure that project groups not only understand what risk management involves but also actively participate in the process.
- Ensures that adequate training is provided to all risk management team members;
- Monitor the implementation and performance of the risk management system;
- Participate in risk meetings with the EA Risk Management Team;
- Ensure effectiveness and continual improvement of the risk management system;
- Supervises the Risk Analyst.
- Creates templates and procedures for monthly and weekly progress report
- Creates templates and procedures for internal and external progress presentations
- Supervises the reports and presentation production and submission for timeliness and accuracy
- Supervises the Reporting Engineer
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be native English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills
- Candidates must have 15 years or more of experience of working on large infrastructure projects, preferably contractor side experiences
- Previous experience in the Middle East region would be an advantage, but not essential
- Candidates will be degree qualified or hold a similar equivalent qualification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a consortium made up of a number of leading International main contractors responsible for delivering one of the largest lines on the Doha Metro project in Qatar.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Circa 50k - 60k QAR p/m all in package (Depending on experience)