Sales Office Processor
A Sales professional is required to work for a busy Windows & Doors company based out of their offices in Oadby, Leicester.
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience of working in a Sales roles within the same or similar industry. You will join a busy office where you will be responsible for handling calls, providing accurate estimates and securing sales largely to other businesses and trades.
As a company the employer are a highly reputable Windows and Doors company offering a manufacturing and design and installation service to trades and major contractors around the UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Receiving customers and telephone calls, addressing them as needed
• Receiving enquiries and accessing them
• Carry out estimating and submitting to clients, plus undertaking office procedures
• Processing new orders in preparation for production (software V6 & Logical)
• Liaising with production office for material take-off and availability
• Procuring materials, as required - Purchase order procedure
• Progress chasing orders (Internal & Outsourced)
• Delivery coordination - Transport Dept/ Client
• Undertake other activities when they arise, as instructed by Management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have a proven track record in a Sales processing role
- Due to the nature of the work, candidates must have previous experience in either the same, or similar industries. In particular, candidates must have experience in understanding architectural drawings.
- Ability to provide accurate price estimates
- Candidates will ideally live 30 / 40 mins of the office (Oadby, Leicestershire)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ambitious and driven
- IT literate and able and use MS Office programs as well as pick up bespoke systems
No specific qualifications are required, however all candidates must have excellent written and verbal English skills as well as strong Maths.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an established architectural glazing business based in Leicester. They manufacture and install their windows, whilst also offering a design service to their clients. They have been operating for over 50 years and are a rapidly expanding, dynamic business which would suit an ambitious and driven individual wanting to help drive the business forward.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Salary = £23k - £29k (DOE)
+ 20 Days Holiday + 8 statutory days
Mon – Fri 8:00am – 6:00pm
Occasional Saturdays will be required (9:00am – 1:00pm)