Senior Bank Monitoring Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required for a unique opportunity in Leicester. We are seeking a Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor with some Bank Monitoring exposure who is interested in working partially or completely on Bank Monitoring projects, with a top 20 UK construction consultancy.
You will be given the flexibility to work either on a combination of medium – large scale building sector projects and bank monitoring projects, or purely bank monitoring work if this should be your preference.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act in a client facing or client side role taking the commercial lead on projects
- Bank monitoring work as Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Management of junior Quantity Surveyors
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Prepare and / or review cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the built environment as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of bank monitoring and a desire to be involved in this type of work either on an Adhoc basis or purely
- IT literate including the use of CostX and MS Office Suite
- Strong personal and client facing skills having demonstrated excellent standards of customer care
- Member of the RICS or CIOB
- Degree qualification is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a top 20 construction consultancy in the UK with multiple offices in overseas locations. They are expanding in size whilst maintaining a first class service in regards to quality services to clients in their sectors. They offer unrivalled project exposure and boast an excellent staff retention rate. Team player attitudes are welcomed for continued growth of the business on a national and international level.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package inclusive of a car allowance, private health scheme and pension contribution.