Senior Building Services ManagerRef MAX6891 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An international fit-out contractor is looking for quality Senior Building Services Manager addition into its team of professionals to oversee an envious pipeline of fit-out works in Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate between M & E Consultants and project teams
- Assist with the selection and procurement of M & E and IT cabling consultants
- Oversee the quality of installations
- Liaise with different parties and chair meetings with the M & E contractors
- Organise teach-ins and handover of building services systems/installations to building facilities management team upon project deliveries
- Sets strategy for commissioning and testing regimes
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a commercial / retail / hospitality/ offices fit out projects, preferably with multi-national corporate exposure;
- Reliable and able to work within tight deadlines;
- Good communication / interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Immeidately available is a huge advantage
- Degree / Diploma in Building Services Engineering or other similar qualifications;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global leader in the fitting-ou industry
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package on offer.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend