Senior Claims Consultant
A Senior Claims Consultant is required to join a first class construction claims consultancy in their Pontefract office, West Yorkshire. You will work as a Senior Quantum Claims Consultant on major construction claims and disputes, which arise from projects based in the UK and overseas.
Projects will predominantly be in major infrastructure, power generation, transportation, and large industrial installation. Claim values can exceed £100m, with project values exceeding £500m in some cases.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage live project claims on major UK and international construction projects
- Quantum assessments
- High level claim report writing
- Assessing contract termination
- Cost and Damages analysis
- Dispute resolution and mediation
- Submitting claims and claim defence on behalf of clients
- Client meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced in construction claims
- Knowledge of programmes and efficient use of programme charts and softwares
- Strong Quantity Surveying background on major projects
- Good report writing skills
- Experience of managing staff is a bonus
- Business development experience is a bonus
- MRICS or MCInstCES
- Degree in relevant construction discipline is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a first class construction claims consultancy with various offices in the UK. They work on major construction claims and disputes in the UK and overseas from their UK offices, and hold a fantastic reputation with their repeat clients and in the wider construction and infrastructure markets around the world.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package.