Senior Claims ConsultantRef MAX7621 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Sheung Wan Salary HK$65,000 - HK$90,000 p/m D.O.E Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Due to continued expansion an experienced claims professional is required to join a well-established Hong Kong based claims consultancy in the role of Senior Claims Consultant.
This well-established claims consultancy is looking for senior claims staff to join their team in Hong Kong. They provide excellent training and competitive salary package.
Handle clients claims matters on large scale civil and building projects in Hong Kong and surrounding South East Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle exciting and complex construction claims and dispute support work
- Research and produce claims correspondence and submissions to the clients
- Assist civil engineering contracting client on dispute resolution matters for their large scale civil and building projects
- Provide support to contractor in client negotiations
- Act in a supporting role assisting with the interpretation and preparation of claims strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid experience with major contractors (build or civil contractor) as a Quantity Surveyor with related claims work experience
- Experienced in preparing claims or undertaking compensating events/ extension of time/ variation/ pricing of extra work/ negotiation in a contracting QS capacity
- Project experience on larger projects is preferred, but candidates with specific strong experience on smaller piling/groundwork claims with smaller players also desirable.
- Experience on power generation projects is an advantage
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline is essential
- MRICS qualified or equivalent or progressing towards chartership is desired
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Long term employment with excellent career path
- Group health insurance
- Study reimbursement scheme: the company encourage employee to take further claims related education, such as Post Graduate diploma in Dispute Resolution/ Construction Law and Arbitration. The cost of education can be reimbursed fully.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend