Senior Commercial Manager (Claims)Ref MAX7950 Job Posted 11/01/2017 Region Dubai Location Dubai, UAE Salary 60k - 73k AED p/m + Accommodation + Benefits Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Commercial Manager is required to work for one of the World's leading Main Contractors, based out of their Dubai office. This is a fantastic newly created role, to work directly with the Area Commercial Manager for the MENA region of the business.
The purpose of the role is specifically to assist with contractual disputes and claims on the businesses projects in the region. The position would suit a Senior level Commercial Manager from a reputable main contractor who has strong claims experience.
The company are a multi disciplined main contractor capable of carrying out major projects in all sectors. They have projects in numerous locations across the MENA region.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Senior Commercial Manager, you will report directly to and work closely with the Area Commercial Manager of the business in resolving high level disputes and settling final accounts.
Typical Duties will include:
• Dealing with high level disputes
• Managing high value claims negotiations
• Writing contractual letters
• Meeting with clients to resolve issues
• Preparing documents for mediation and DAB purposes
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must have extensive experience of working in the Middle East region
• Strong claims experience is essential
• Dispute resolution experience is desired
• Experience of handling issues that have gone to mediation and / or DAB is desired
• Strong main contractor background is preferred
• A Degree is a relevant subject such as Quantity Surveying (or similar equivalent) is desired
• Further qualifications specifically relating to Construction Law is desired, but may not be essential for candidates with the relevant experience
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a Blue Chip Main Contractor with an excellent reputation in global construction. They have a strong presence in the Middle East region and typically carry out major signature projects in the region. In this newly created role, they offer a fantastic salary package with complete benefits package.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
60k - 73k AED p/m Basic Salary
+ Full Benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend