Senior Consultant / Associate Director
The project will consist of New and upgraded freeways, expressways and arterial roads across Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will work in house for the Programme Manager on this scheme of work and will be expected to draft and defend claims accordingly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have experience of drafting and defending claims in their previous role(s)
- Candidates must have significant roads and highways experience to gain approval onto this project
- Candidates must have previous experience of working in the Middle East region
- Candidates must be a member of a relevant professional body such as the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Candidates must be Degree qualified (or similar equivalent) and ideally this will be a specific Quantity Surveying Degree
- Due to getting approved onto the project by the client, candidates must have a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a leading consultancy with a global presence in the construction market, most highly regarded for offering a Claims & Dispute and Project Management services. They have a client list predominantly made up of reputable main contractors requiring assistance with claims & dispute work.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Salary is a negotiable all in package dependant on experience
As a guide salary is estimated at 50k - 60k QAR p/m