Senior Consultant - Expert ServicesRef MAX7609 Job Posted 08/05/2019 Region London Location London (Within M25) Salary £55k - £65k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Consultant has arisen to join the Forensic Planning division of a specialist professional consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines of Delay Analysis, Claims and Disputes, Forensic Planning, capital investment programme management, construction project management, and construction costs management in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is excited about international project exposure, as our client does a large proportion of their work on overseas major projects, based from a London office.
You will play an integral role in the support of the delivery of claims management and dispute resolution advice to key clients, providing a 1st class service to major clients in a range of sectors. Typically these will be high value and complex both in the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provision of specialist expert advice to external clients
- To support provision of specialist expert advice on all alternative dispute resolution subject areas
- Support the appointed Experts on selected commissions
- Deliver Expert Claims Services in line with client briefs
- Support provision of coaching and training on specialist areas to junior members of staff (DOE)
- Write sections of Expert Reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong on site experience is key in a planning role
- Shown Experience of programme management on Major Projects
- Experienced in providing claims management and dispute resolution services is preferred but not essential
- Can do/team player behaviours
- Member of professional body is desired but not essential
- Relevant construction degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Qualifications in construction law is a benefit
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will join a Top End specialist professional consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines of Delay Analysis, Claims and Disputes, Forensic Planning, capital investment programme management, construction project management, and construction costs management in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work on international projects, as a large proportion of their work is on major projects overseas completed from a London office, with site visits overseas when required (short duration and not regular).
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a health and pension scheme along with a market leading progression structure and bonus scheme to boot.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend