Senior Contracts and Claims Manager
A Senior Contracts and Claims Manager is required to join a Tier 1 contractor in London to manage contracts and claims teams on major rail, civils and infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for managing commercial and claim aspects on major projects across London and the South East.
Major Projects in the rail, civils and infrastructure sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of a team of specialist commercial and claims staff
- Hands on problem solving at the highest level
- High level Risk Management on an ongoing basis
- Overseeing the preparation of complex claims and disputes
- Contractual and Claims management
- Overseeing the preparation of contracts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of manage teams on major infrastructure projects
- Contractual and Claims management experience
- Experience working for a Main Contractor is essential
- Degree qualification is desirable
- Member or Fellow of the RICS
- Member or Fellow or the CIArb
- Further qualifications in Construction Law are desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a Tier 1 contractor and work on major projects throughout the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive package and benefits.