Senior Contracts Manager
Summary of Senior Contracts Manager Job Vacancy - Oman
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to work for a leading global consultancy specialising in contract administration and claims & dispute resolution services. The successful candidate will take up a this role in Muscat, Oman on behalf of a Developer and will contractually manage a hotel development on their behalf.
The project is a hotel development within Muscat, Oman
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will manage and administer the contract for this project, identifying contractual issues and acting accordingly to protect the client.
Full support in relation to claims writing will be provided within the business where necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years experience in Senior Quantity Surveying / Contracts Manager type roles due to client requirements of being approved onto this project
- Candidates must be knowledgeable in FIDIC form of contract
- Candidates must be able to review contracts in depth and write contractual letters accordingly
- Candidates with some exposure to identifying and writing formal claims letters would be an advantage, however is not essential. There will be full support given in relation to claims support, including writing of claims.
- Candidates who have some experience of working in a Contracts Management role directly on behalf of the client are preferred, however candidates demonstrating the necessary understanding to perform in this role will be considered regardless
- A Degree qualification or similar equivalent is essential to obtain a Visa for this role in Oman
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a leading international consultancy service specialising in claims and dispute management work
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
4,500 - 6,000 Omani Riyals per month all in package