Senior Contractual Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties
- Comply with company procedures and monitor team members to ensure they are working in line with such procedure
- Manage both personal time and timeframes of the team
- Assist with the development of proposals for commissions
- Work as part of a team delivering commissions for key clients
- Deliver documents formatted for presentation
- Proactively identify business networking opportunities and follow up accordingly to widen client base for future commissions
- Lead presentations to the client and chair relevant meetings, discussions and workshops
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working towards MSc in Construction law, Arbitration or similar
- Previous expertise or specialism within the construction sector – Oil, Gas, Infrastructure, Building etc is desired
- Be able to develop entitlements quickly from the evidence on the ground
- Be able to deliver documents fully formatted and checked ready for presentation
- Be fully conversant with the appropriate deployment and use of delay analysis methodologies
- Posses the ability to develop strategies for sub standing and calculating recoverable costs
- Degree or equivalent relevant to the construction market
- Possess a Chartered membership to a professional body such as the MRICS or MCIArb (or similar equivalents).
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the largest international contractual, commercial and forensic planning consultancies in the Middle East region. From the Qatar office the company are performing work in the UK & Europe, The Middle East, North & South America, The Far East & Australia. This is a great opportunity to work for a world leading Multi-Disciplined Organisation who work on a global scale.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Please note that the company can be flexible with working hours offering rotations of 5:1 and 8:2 for candidates who would prefer to work on this basis.
This could be particularly useful for candidates who cannot get children into schools in Qatar but would be prepared to work in Qatar on a rotation basis.