Senior Cost Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
This is an exciting role where you will be a Senior Cost Manager responsible for managing complex renewal projects as well as working on major infrastructure schemes, reporting into an Associate Director.
Duties will include (not limited to):
- Creating cost estimates and detailed cost plans
- Cost reporting
- Interim valuations
- Value Engineering
- Advise on procurement
- Preparation of costs for P/Way, Civils, Structures, signalling, and telecoms
- Have a thorough understanding of rail projects as a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
- To be able to work as part of a team to ensure service delivery is provided to the highest standards – including liaison with design consultants and service providers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven Cost Management experience for a reputable consultancy
- Experience in the rail and / or infrastructure sectors
- Degree qualification or equivalent is desired in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline
- Member of a relevant professional body such as the RICS is desired.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a leading, world class management and construction consultancy with vast experience in the building and civil engineering sectors. They operate offices worldwide; uniting local knowledge, personal insight and global expertise to be a market leader in construction.