Senior Cost ManagerRef MAX7779 Job Posted 07/12/2016 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Nottinghamshire Salary to GBP55k + Full Package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
A Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed for a leading Infrastructure team based from Nottingham to work on a range of exciting projects across the power and infrastructure sectors in Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Able to operate effectively within a co-located environment with the Client’s, Consultant’s and Contractor’s project delivery teams.
• Ability to work within a partnering environment, form effective working relationships and make a positive outcome to the investment programme/sub-programmes.
• Undertake the commercial contract administration duties
• Commercial Administration of a portfolio of projects or one major project.
• Knowledge of the production of costs plans, estimates, benchmarking analysis of schemes.
• Knowledge of tendering and procuring, producing the tender list, compiling preliminaries, tender analysis, producing the tender report and compiling the contractual documents.
• Support the production of commercial reports incorporating metrics (e.g. EVM, outturn analysis)
• Knowledge and understanding of change, risk and value management.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Construction or infrastructure background in Power Stations highly desirable
• The equivalent of at least 10 years’ experience in the Cost Management of multiple multi-discipline engineering design and construction projects (>£50m Capital Expenditure).
• Both site and office based experience on a variety of project types including Power infrastructure projects would be advantageous.
• Claims Management /Dispute Experience is required.
• Degree qualified in either a relevant engineering discipline, project management or ideally quantity surveying or commercial management.
• Full membership of an appropriate professional institution.
• CSCS card and IOSH Health and Safety Training would be desirable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This Senior Cost Manager job is with a leading independent company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend