Senior Cost Manager
A Unique and Exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a strong cost management background for a consultancy or contractor to join a fantastic construction consultancy in their Waterloo office. You will be the Senior Quantity Surveyor taking the lead in delivering unique projects for exciting clients in the retail and entertainment sector.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor on projects in the retail and entertainment sector, with some of the leading and most exciting clients in this sector.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the building sector
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the entertainment or retail sector is favourable but not essential, solid building sector experience is seen as very good for this role
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre and Post Contract experience
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is desired
- Chartered status (MRICS) is preferred however candidates with good experience and drive are also considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a unique employer that are market leaders in the retail and entertainment sectors. They promote unrivalled career progression and scope to be responsible for your own team within a growing company should you show the desire and skills to succeed.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary with benefits, and reward their staff when quality work is shown.