Senior Cost Manager - M&E
Responsibilities and Duties
As Senior Cost Manager, you will ensure that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost management service. You will take on a Senior Role in a team of skilled professionals, working on exciting projects within the Mechanical and Electrical Sector.
- Shown experience as either an Electrical or Mechanical Estimator or Quantity Surveyor
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor within a technology driven industry is favourable i.e. Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Life Sciences, Medical.
- Fantastic Quantity Surveying knowledge of either Mechanical or Electrical systems
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre-Contract experience
- Experience with cloud based software desirable
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Experience with or knowledge of Primavera P6 is an advantage
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software
- Use of BIM for quantification or coordination is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is required
- Chartered status (MRICS) is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading global construction consultancy with a global network of circa 90 offices and around 4,000 employees worldwide. They provide top of the range consultancy services to their clients, and also provide great project exposure unlike many of the larger consultancies.