Senior Delay Analyst - Expert WitnessRef MAX8631 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location Central London Salary £55k-£80k + package inc. Excellent bonus Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 18/01/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
Have you been involved in the preparation of expert reports as a Delay Analyst? Do you feel that you have the experience of writing expert reports but haven’t been credited as the lead expert?
If so, then we have an opening as a Senior Consultant to join a market leading, specialist Expert Witness Consultancy who will actively encourage you to step up into the role as the lead expert and manage a team on major disputes.
Based out of their London Head Office, you will have the opportunity to work with industry leading professionals on major domestic and international disputes. The hiring company are looking to hire future leaders who can progress in the role of Associate Director and act as the lead expert within a reasonable period of time. A clear map of your career progression into an Associate role can be set out for successful candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be employed as a Senior Consultant where you will work alongside an experienced Expert in the analysis and preparation of Delay Expert Reports for domestic and international disputes.
Whilst doing this role, you will build upon your analytical, report writing and management skills with a view to becoming fully capable of acting as a Lead Delay Expert in your own right.
Job Duties include (not limited to):
- High level expert report writing and management of this process
- Provision of specialist expert advice
- Act as "number 2" to the lead Delay Expert on major arbitrations
- Schedule/programme analysis
- Assessing lost productivity
- Assessing defective construction
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
- Managing and assessing contract termination
- Expert testimony if you show the desire, ability, and qualifications to do so
- Manage a team of consultants
Desired Skills and Experience
- Acted as a Delay Analyst with experience of preparing expert delay reports
- programme management of major projects
- Experience in the Expert Witness sector is essential
- The ability to manage small teams of junior staff would be advantageous
- Good continuity of employment is strongly preferred
- Can do/team player attitude
- Passionate about a career in expert work and either having or close to having all the skills to become a lead expert in the near future
- Relevant construction / engineering degree or equivalent
- Further Qualifications in Construction Law are beneficial however not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a market leading and highly reputable Expert Witness consultancy with offices in the UK and internationally. They provide both Quantum and Delay expert services at an extremely high level, which enables them to work on major domestic and international disputes from the London office. As a business they offer fantastic career opportunities for passionate and talented employees with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed. If you’re currently working in expert services and feeling as though you’re not getting the opportunities your work deserves, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to realise your potential.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£55k - £80k (DOE)
+ Market leading bonuses (sometimes in excess of 20%)
+ Private Healthcare
+ Contributory pension scheme
+ Flexible pay / promotion reviews
- Quantity Surveyor - Expert Witness Central London - £40k - £60k + package
- Claims Consultant Warrington, Cheshire - Circa £36k - £48k (DOE)
- Delay Analyst Warrington, Cheshire - Circa £55k - £75k (DOE)
- Quantum Expert Warrington, Cheshire - Negotiable Salary & Package + Bonus
- Delay Expert Warrington, Cheshire - Negotiable Salary & Package + Bonus
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend