Senior Delay AnalystRef MAX8349 Job Posted 30/07/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £70k - £85k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Delay Analyst is required to join a market leading construction claims consultancy in their Central London office. You will work predominantly on building sector projects using your planning and programming experience in the industry, with a focus on construction claims and disputes on these projects.
You will work as a Delay Analyst on building sector projects. Projects will predominantly be based in London and the South East, and range in value. Current projects range up to £400m.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will be to support first class claims services that the consultancy provides to blue chip clients in the construction industry. You will use your extensive planning and programming skills on a variety of construction claims using relevant programmes for delay analysis and extensions of time. The successful candidate will be an industry practitioner and specialise in construction planning, preferably with some delay analysis experience already, whether it be for a claims consultancy or main contractor.
Specific duties may include:
- Undergo Delay Analysis on complex claims and disputes
- Manage extension of time claims
- Preparation and defence of complex claims
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
- Work within a strong team of established claims and dispute professionals in the office
- Provide a first class service to regular blue chip clients and smaller clients when necessary
- Utilise relevant planning software (i.e. Primavera / Asta etc)
- Client meetings
- Writing claim reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong planning and programming background on £multi-million construction projects
- Building sector construction experience is essential
- Degree qualified in construction management or engineering is strongly preferred
- Any further qualifications in Construction Law are beneficial but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading construction claims consultancy in UK construction. They predominantly work by providing their expertise to clients in regards to major and smaller claims, as well as providing advice over the life cycle of a project as consultants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package including payment of extra qualification courses in Construction Law or similar, if required. They also offer a discretionary bonus each year, along with a health and pension scheme.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend