Senior Delay AnalystRef MAX8893 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location Central London Salary £55k - £75k + Benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 30/03/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
A Senior Delay Analyst / Forensic Planner role exists with an exciting construction disputes consultancy based in London.
The position could suit someone either working in a specialist delay analyst role, or an experience planner with significant exposure to using Primavera P6 and a passion for moving into a construction disputes related role.
The successful candidate will join one of the fastest growing disputes consultancies in London at an exciting time for career progression opportunities. You will work on domestic and international disputes.
You will provide delay analysis / forensic planning services relating to construction claims and disputes in the domestic and international markets. This could be in relation to projects across a wide range of the construction industry. However there is a bias towards claims and disputes relating to infrastructure and heavy civils related projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main purpose of your role will be to assist the Director in the forensic analysis of the impact of delay and disruption to construction projects on a globally.
As part of your role you will be expected to:
- Carry out detailed delay analysis relating to causes of time related claims
- Provide analysis in an independent and impartial manner
- Assist in the writing of expert reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must come from a live project background and have significant experience of using Primavera P6 planning software
- Must have had exposure to carrying out delay analysis / forensic planning duties as part of your previous role(s)
- A strong understanding of the claims and disputes sector and the delay analysis role, with a clear motivation to specialise in a claims related role
- All project experiences will be considered, however civils / heavy civils related experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written English skills are required
- A Degree or similar equivalent qualification is essential
- Relevant professional memberships and / or further education in construction law would be advantageous, but is not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are an established, London based consultancy with a worldwide presence. They are one of the fastest growing claims and disputes consultancies in the UK at present and have a particularly strong reputation for providing delay analysis services to its global client base.
This would be an ideal role for Project Planners with delay analysis experience within their current role, and a passion for moving into a specialist delay orientated position with an exciting employer.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- £55k - £75k
- Excellent Bonus scheme
- Other benefits
- Managing Consultant - Delay Expert Witness London - £80k - £110k (DOE)
- Senior Quantum Consultant Central London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Quantum Consultant Dublin, Ireland - €55k - €70k + package
- Senior Quantum Consultant Central London - £55k-£70k
- Director - Expert Forensic Delay Doha, Qatar - Highly Neg
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend