Senior Delay Analyst
A leading Expert Witness company are seeking a Senior Delay Analyst to join a growing team in their office in Liverpool. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Planner with experience of forensic analysis and a well rounded knowledge of the planning role, who has an interest in becoming an Expert Witness in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will be to support a Director responsible for developing and managing the planning and programming expert services. The work involves delivery of 'Planning & Programming’ expert witness services involving forensic analysis. The successful candidate will be an industry practitioner and specialise in construction management and/or construction planning, with live project experience. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to apply their live project experience to this niche forensic and expert area, and to learn from the best in the business whilst being exposed to exciting disputes on major projects globally. The majority of this work will relate to the Arbitration and Litigation process of major claims. During a year, you will likely be involved on multiple projects and the role will offer exposure to an exciting variety of projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in programme management and project delivery of major construction projects
- Some experience of forensic analysis is preferred
- Some knowledge of Expert Witness work would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
- All sector experience in considered due to variety of works
- Willingness to learn
- Eager to work as an Expert Witness
- Degree qualified in construction management or engineering is strongly preferred
- Chartered member of professional body is preferred
- MSc or Post Graduate qualification in construction law is seen as beneficial for more senior candidates but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading Expert Witness specialist company that work on major projects in various project sectors across the globe. They predominantly work in the Arbitration/Litigation stages of projects and provide their expertise to clients in regards to major claims, as well as providing advice over the life cycle of a project as consultants. Headed up by Directors with experience of working for some of the most reputable brands in the business, they retain much of their work from previous engagements on Major projects and hold a very good reputation in the market place. Working on projects across numerous continents, they provide great project exposure and an opportunity to learn from the best in the business.