Senior Delay AnalystRef MAX8478 Job Posted 24/07/2018 Region North and Scotland Location Sheffield, South Yorkshire Salary £60k - £70k + car allowance Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A Senior Delay Analyst is required in Sheffield to join a market leading construction claims, disputes and expert witness consultancy. Your role will be to support the Expert Witness on complex disputes and report writing, and manage live project claims on behalf of clients utilising your forensic planning and delay experience.
As a Senior Delay Analyst you will work on a wide variety of construction claims and disputes across the market, on a number of different projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Undergo Delay Analysis on complex claims and disputes
- Manage extension of time claims
- Preparation and defence of complex claims
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
- Support the Lead Expert on selected commissions, with a view of acting as the lead Expert yourself if desirable by yourself
- Work within a strong team of established claims and dispute professionals in the office
- Provide a first class service to regular blue chip clients and smaller clients when necessary
- Utilise relevant planning software (i.e. Primavera / Asta etc)
- Client meetings
- Writing claim reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of Delay Analysis
- Experience in the expert witness sector is desirable however not essential
- Strong claim / expert report writing skills
- A degree is desirable
- MCIArb, CEng, MCIOB, or similar membership is a bonus however by no means essential
- MSc in Construction Law would be beneficial however by no means essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a specialist construction claims consultancy that provides contentious and non-contentious services to clients and projects in a variety of sectors. They specialise in multiple areas of construction disputes, including mediation, adjudication, and arbitration, with both Quantum and Delay expertise amongst their successful and established team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend