A Senior Estimator is required to work for a specialist contractor based in North London. The hiring company specialise in a range of groundwork's, drainage and reinforced concrete structures services, and have a turnover in excess of £50m.
You will be responsible for producing estimates and tenders for new projects that the company are assessing / bidding for. Typical project values will vary, however projects in the region of £5m - £10m are a common occurrence.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the Senior Estimator, you will be responsible for pricing work typically up to £10m. You will work within a commercial team and be solely responsible for Estimating and tendering.
You will liaise with the Commercial Director and other members of the commercial team to gather the necessary information to produce accurate estimates.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Considerable experience in Estimating / Tendering is essential. Ideally, specifically in an Estimating role.
- Previous experience of working on civils based projects / packages is desired
- Specific experience of working on groundwork's, drainage or RC Frame projects / packages would be of particular interest
- Candidates should have a bias towards working for main contractors or sub-contractors.
- Experience of managing more junior members of an estimating team would be preferred but not essential
- A relevant construction related qualification is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are a well established, specialist contractor based in North London and conduct work in the South of England. They have a turnover in excess of £50m and specialise in groundwork's, drainage and reinforced concrete structures.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£55k - £75k + Benefits