Senior EstimatorRef MAX8112 Job Posted 03/10/2018 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Peterborough, Cambridgeshire Salary £45,000 - £60,000 + benefits Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Estimator with shown experience on pipelines is required to join a global construction consultancy in Peterborough. You will be a Senior Estimator joining a strong projects team working in the utilities sector. This role will suit an experienced Senior Estimator or someone who is capable of a “step up” into a more senior role.
You will be a Senior Estimator on projects in the utilities sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead Estimating activities as part of a team
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients and contractors
Desired Skills and Experience
- Civils, Infrastructure or Oil & Gas sector experience
- IT proficient with extensive exposure to use of spreadsheets & IT packages relating to Estimating is essential
- Experience of working competently & consistently in a Pre-Contract role is essential
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering or equivalent from a UK or internationally recognized university is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a major international consultancy in construction and infrastructure. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend