A Senior Estimator is required to join an international construction consultancy in Warrington. You will work as a Senior Estimator in the water and utilities sector, so experience estimating on pipelines or water sector projects is beneficial, or projects in the general civils and infrastructure sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a renowned consultancy in global construction.
You will be a Senior Estimator working on a major water programme including the refurbishments of waste and clean water processing plants, underground pipelines, and associated heavy civil engineering works in the North West.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead the review clients project proposals and documents and identify the key items for pricing
- Determine the clients price submission requirements and create the estimating plan and document
- Build up an accurate cost estimate in an elemental and analytical format with a level of detail commensurate with the level of maturity of the client’s project
- Liaison with the client team and designers to understand the project requirements.
- Prepare & present the commercial aspects of the price to the heads of department
- Provide estimating assurance and governance to management and delivery teams.
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Estimating background in the UK infrastructure sector
- Experience in any of utilities, civil engineering, infrastructure or oil & gas sectors
- IT proficient with extensive exposure to use of spreadsheets & IT packages relating to estimating
- Degree in relevant construction discipline is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the leading construction and engineering consultancies on the globe that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and overseas. They are a multi-disciplinary consultancy that offers fantastic progression opportunities within.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.