Senior Expert Witness Services ConsultantRef MAX6808 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region London Location London Salary £50k - £65k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
Summary of Senior Consultant - Expert Witness Services Job Vacancy - London
A Senior Consultant is required is required for the Quantum department of an international Expert Witness and Claims consultancy. This is an opportunity for hands on candidates with industry knowledge to focus on dispute resolution, litigation support and expert witness testimony, cost and damages analysis, and claims assessments on large projects in the UK and overseas.
You will work on some of the largest and most interesting disputes on Major Construction projects worldwide, located in places such as the UK, Middle East and Far East, but not limited to these.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Detailed analysis of documents relating to costing, claims, and any other relevant information required to analyze information provided on major disputes
- Reporting to an Associate Director and organising and working within a strong team to ensure excellence in providing high quality advice and service delivery
- Claims assessments
- Cost and Damages analysis
- Litigation support
- Dispute resolution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent Oral and verbal communications Skills
- Significant Quantity Surveying Experience
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Professionalism and client facing ability
- A Strong technical underpinning in Quantity Surveying
- Relationship building skills
- Very strong IT skills
- A Flexible approach to work
- An understanding of demands of project based work
- A sense of personal responsibility for the quality of work
- Degree qualified or equivalent in construction related topic is desired
- Post graduate diploma/degree or similar in Construction Law related topic is desired but not essential
- Member of RICS is preferred or on course to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a worldwide player in Construction disputes and avoidance, working on some of the largest and most complex disputes worldwide. They promote the improvement and training of staff at all levels, and are currently growing on a global basis.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend