Senior Forensic PlannerRef MAX8477 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location Central London Salary £65k - £85k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 11/11/2019 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
A Senior Forensic Planner is required to join a specialist construction claims and disputes consultancy in Central London, to work on complex claims and disputes on building sector projects. As a Senior Delay Analyst & Forensic Construction Planner, you will analyse large scale and complex delays on a variety of building sector projects throughout London and the South East. You will be joining an established and successful team with an excellent reputation in the market.
You will work predominantly on building sector projects, with a variety of construction project values and claims and dispute values. Current projects range between £1m and £400m in value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the Senior Forensic Planner on major and complex claims and disputes
- Manage extension of time claims
- Preparation and defence of complex claims
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
- Work within a strong team of established claims and dispute professionals in the office
- Provide a first class service to regular blue chip clients and smaller clients when necessary
- Utilise relevant planning software (i.e. Primavera / Asta etc)
- Client meetings
- Writing claim reports
- Support Expert Witness sector work at the company where necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of Forensic Planning / Delay Analysis on construction projects
- Building project experience is essential for this role
- Large project experience is an advantage
- Some experience for a specialist consultancy or disputes division of a larger consultancy is preferred
- A degree is desirable
- MCIArb, CEng, MCIOB or similar membership is a bonus however by no means essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a specialist construction claims consultancy in the UK and provides claims and expert services to a wide variety of building sector projects. They are a market leader in the provision of live project claims and dispute services and continue to grow due to their unrivalled expertise in this area. They are seeking further growth in their Delay division as well as in Quantum and are pursuing this to support the demand for their services throughout the construction industry.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package along with a pension scheme, private health, discretionary bonus and profit share should you become a Director of the business in the future.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend